Life Insurance can be a complicated business, there’s a lot of choice out there. So to make sure that you get the best deal that is right for your individual requirements.
Life cover – What does it do?
Provides you with the security of knowing that a lump sum will be paid to you or your family if you die or fall terminally ill.
Here to Help!
It’s essential that you get the right kind of cover for your needs – that’s why we will discuss your individual need and requirements and provide you with Life cover which is most Suitable for you. Contact us now!
3 reasons to get Life Insurance
- If you die, your family will no longer receive the income that you used to support the family home.
- Mortgages, car loans, medical bills, and credit card debts are often left unpaid when someone dies, and these obligations must be paid from the assets you leave behind. This could have a serious effect on the resources that your family needs.
- Life Insurance provides liquidity to your estate so that when you die, your liquid assets will cover all the debts that you leave behind, plus all the expenses that arise because of your death (i.e. funeral expenses). Without Life Insurance your liquid assets (i.e. home, car) may have to be sold in order to meet these financial obligations. This could cause your family a considerable financial loss if your assets must be sold cheaply in order to meet the financial obligations on time.
Critical Illness Protection
A Critical Illness policy pays out if you are diagnosed with a wide range of qualifying chronic illnesses taking into account that you could survive for a very long time. For example: certain cancers, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, loss of speech/sight/hearing, onset of Parkinsons or Alzheimers disease before the age of 65, coma, various tumours, stroke, third degree burns etc. Conditions do vary between companies. Consider:
- Combining Level Term Life cover with Critical Illness in the same policy, this works out significantly cheaper than buying two separate policies.
- You should be able to buy a combined Life and Critical Illness policy with a guaranteed fixed premium.
The benefit of a Critical Illness policy is that you will receive a lump sum in the event of suffering a critical illness. This may be used to pay off a mortgage or make adjustments to your home the choice is yours.
Ask us for a quote which combines Life and Critical Illness cover?
Contact us now!